Netgear Launches Smart Home Security Camera Arlo at PC Show 2015
The world’s first 100% wireless high-definition smart home security camera that deliver no cords, no wires, and no worries – wireless the way it should be
Singapore, June 2, 2015 – NETGEAR®, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTGR) (www.netgear.com), a global networking company will launch its new Arlo™ Smart Home Security Camera (www.Arlo.com) at PC Show 2015. Arlo and other great offers from Netgear will be available from June 4 to 7 at Singapore Expo, Hall 5, Harvey Norman booth 5024.
Arlo is the first and only 100 percent wireless WiFi security camera with crystal-clear, high definition video. Monitor your home from every possible angle, inside or out, with weather-proof cameras that are equipped with night vision to provide HD video round the clock. The combination of easy installation, battery-operated true wireless design, and weatherproof construction provides you with the ability to set up a camera wherever you want, without worrying about finding a power outlet or the hassle of inconvenient power cords. The clean compact design of the Arlo camera – smaller than a bar of soap – takes up minimal space so you can easily and discreetly place them where you want – from the baby’s room to your front pouch.
Arlo’s real-time notifications give you peace of mind that your home, children, pets, car, or any other site of importance, is being monitored. You will get email or app notifications with best-in-class cloud access on your smartphone or tablet. With the intuitive free Arlo app, you can watch live streamed or recorded videos, see motion event recordings, customise activity alerts and arm/disarm motion-sensors. Arlo will alert you instantly if an event occurs, and you can tap into as many as four simultaneous camera streams to watch from your desktop, notebook computer or mobile device.
“Consumers today, from parents with young children to families with elderly folks and frequent travellers, value smart devices that help them monitor property and loved ones while they are on-the-go” said Isaac Lim, Sales Director, Netgear. “Arlo is the only camera that can deliver secure monitoring in HD, without the need for a power outlet so you can set it just about anywhere you want. What’s more, it’s beautifully designed and adds that touch of elegance to your home,” Isaac added.
The unique features of Arlo™ Smart Home Security Camera include:
· Patented 100 percent wire-free design for easy placement and convenient relocation from room to room
· Stunning HD detail (720p resolution) with a wide 130-degree field of view to catch the activities you need to see
· Night vision for crystal-clear images even in the dark
· Robust, weatherproofed double-shell case for maximum protection from sun, wind, rain, snow and curious pets and children
· Motion sensors activate customisable alerts for real-time email or app notifications
· Easy setup with magnetic mounts for installing multiple cameras in minutes
· Ultra-low power consumption with long-lasting battery life from 4 to 6 months
· Secure cloud storage infrastructure and up to four concurrent camera streams to mobile or desktop browsers
· Free apps for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets for watching live streamed or recorded videos
PC Show 2015 Specials
The Arlo Smart Home Security Kit with two cameras (VMS3230) will be sold at a special launch price of $549 (U.P $599).
The Nighthawk® AC1900 WiFi Range Extender (EX7000) will be sold at a special show price of $269 (U.P $299)
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!