New PCs enable new ways to work and play
SINGAPORE, 24 September 2014 – HP today announced a new lineup of sleek consumer PCs including:
- The ultra-portable HP Pavilion x2 detachable PC designed for customers who want to simplify their life with a single device that transforms from tablet to laptop.
- The HP ENVY Beats All-in-One, which is equipped with quad speakers and quad subwoofers all in a sleek desktop design.
“Customers have told us they want devices that offer flexibility and performance while reflecting their personal sense of style,” said Serena Yong, general manager, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Singapore and Malaysia. “The products we are announcing today include innovative designs, vibrant color options, choice of operating system and computing power to enable the way that customers communicate, play and live.”
Productivity and flexibility for work and play
HP has announced the new HP Pavilion x2, a full-featured 10-inch diagonal Windows tablet that shifts to a full-featured laptop with a detachable dual-purpose keyboard/cover that both protects the screen and serves as a multi-position stand.
The HP Pavilion x2 is a portable, versatile, highly affordable 2-in-1 PC powered by the latest-generation Intel Atom® processor, and features front-firing speakers with DTS sound and a battery that lasts up to 11.45 hours(1) for serious staying power to shift from work to play without missing a beat.
HP has also announced the HP ENVY Beats All-in-One. Music lovers and movie fans alike will enjoy the superior sound quality of the HP ENVY Beats All-in-One, which is equipped with quad speakers and quad subwoofers. It even has a great 23-inch diagonal Full HD IPS 10-point touchscreen display that tilts up to 30˚ so that users can sit comfortably while using it.
Pricing and availability (2)
- The HP Pavilion x2 will be available in Singapore from October for a starting price of S$499.
- The HP ENVY Beats All-in-One will be available in Singapore from October for a starting price of S$1,599.
(1) Battery life will vary depending on numerous factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. Additional details are available at www.bapco.com. (2) Estimated street prices. Actual prices may vary.