Singapore, August 26, 2014 – NETGEAR®, Inc. (NASDAQGM: NTGR), a global networking company will launch its brand new Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router (R6000) at the upcoming COMEX 2014 from August 28 to August 31 at SUNTEC Singapore, Level 6, Harvey Norman booth 6138.
Nighthawk X6 is the first tri-band WiFi router that incorporates the powerful new Broadcom® 5G WiFi XStream platform to deliver the industry’s fastest combined WiFi speed, up to 3.2 Gbps* (1300+1300+600 Mbps*).
Benefits of Nighthawk X6
NETGEAR has packed Nighthawk X6 with best-in-class technology to offer an unmatched WiFi experience for your WiFi-enabled devices, from smartphones, notebooks, tablets to smart TVs, gaming consoles and media servers.
· AC3200 WiFi technology enables the fastest combined WiFi speeds currently available – up to 3.2 Gbps
· Tri-band WiFi intelligently connects devices to the fastest WiFi band possible and increases overall network speed
· 6 high-performance external antennas and powerful amplifiers deliver maximum range around your home
· 1 GHz dual core processor with three offload processors supports blazing-fast WiFi, wired and USB storage performance
· Beamforming+ improves range reliability by focusing and locking on 2.4 and 5 GHz device signals as you move
· iTunes™ server support enables you to play music on AirPlay-compatible devices using iTunes or Apple Remote™
Nighthawk X6 will be available at COMEX 2014 at a special launch price of $399 (UP $459). The first 20 customers that purchased the Nighthawk X6 at COMEX 2014 will also receive a NETGEAR Trek N300 Travel Router and Ranger Extender (PR2000) (worth $60).
Other exciting offers at COMEX 2014
· AC750 WiFi Range Extender EX6100 – $89 (show price), $129 (usual price)
· A6100 WiFi USB Mini Adapter – $59 (show price), $79 (usual price)
· GS308 ProSAFE 8-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch – $59 (show price), $69 (usual price)