Members of the public residing in Singapore are eligible to receive Jetstar vouchers valued at S$200 with every purchase of Xperia Z1 during the promotional period above, available in Sony stores, Sony centres, Xperia concept stores, authorised retail outlets as well as all telco operators. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to below or Sony Mobile SG Facebook page for more information.
Encapsulating the best of Sony technology and design from digital imaging to display, the elegant, 5” Xperia Z1 is a stunning smartphone that offers users an unrivalled performance and experience. With the combination of Sony’s award-winning “G Lens”, large 1/2.3-type 20.7MP “Exmor RS for mobile” CMOS image sensor and “BIONZ for mobile” image processing engine, Xperia Z1 provides an imaging experience that delivers the same level of quality and performance as a conventional compact digital camera.
Power-packed into a slim waterproof and dust resistant aluminium frame, the device is able to capture beautiful travel moments whether underwater or in rough terrains. Xperia Z1’s innovative suite of Xperia Camera Application also makes capturing and sharing these moments easier and more fun, including applications like Social live, Timeshift burst and AR effect.
Terms and conditions for “FLY WITH SONY” promotion
This promotion is open to all citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Singapore. Children below the age of 18 years would need to seek the permission of their legal guardian before proceeding with their purchase.
2. Promotion Mechanics
- The promotion period is Singapore Standard Time, 0000hrs Saturday, 21 December 2013 – 2359hrs Sunday, 19 January 2014.
- Each purchase of the Xperia™ Z1 (1) will be entitled to one (1) $200 Jetstar voucher.
Jetstar vouchers can be redeemed between Monday to Friday : 11am – 7pm, Saturday & Sundays: 11am – 6pm from Saturday, 21st December 2013 to Friday, 28th February 2014 at:
#01-27 Bencoolen Street, Burlington Square
Tel: (65) 6238 1802
- The original Xperia™ Z1 purchase receipt / copy of Operator’s Service agreement / equipment agreement and NRIC (For Singaporean) / Passport (For foreigners) must be produced to redeem the Jetstar vouchers.
- Only one (1) receipt can be redeemed for (1) Jetstar voucher worth SG$200.
- Booking must be completed within 6 months of voucher issuance.
- Booking must be made through Jetstar.com before the Expiry Date, for travel on any Jetstar flight available at the time of redemption.
- The voucher is redeemable for bundle options, taxes, fees and other charges associated with normal Jetstar internet or telephone reservations bookings.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed for JetStar Holiday products (includes accommodation, activities, transfers, parking, insurance and car hire)
- The voucher must be redeemed in one booking only. Any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost and no credit will remain.
- All visa fee, travel insurance, administrative charges and items of personal nature are excluded.
- No refund value once booking is confirmed. Confirmation is subjected to availability.
- All vouchers upon redemption are non-transferable, not exchangeable for any other item and shall be subject to such terms and conditions which the Company may at its sole and absolute discretion impose.
- In the event that the vouchers are not redeemed within the deadline, Sony Mobile Singapore reserves the right to revoke them in its absolute discretion.
- Sony Mobile Singapore may use participants’ information collected during the competition for marketing or promotional purposes.
- For enquiries, kindly call our Customer Service Hotline at +65 6744 0733 or email to email@example.com
The Company reserves the right to vary, delete or add to these terms and conditions at any time at its absolute discretion without notice or liability to the participants of the promotion or any other person.
5. Decision of Company is Final
The Company’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all participants. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the contest, these terms and conditions shall prevail.