The PowerSkin® Hybrid features small, flexible suction cups that adhere externally to mobile devices and connect via an interchangeable tip to a Micro USB or Apple Lightning connector. This is one of the world’s first and widely anticipated Apple MFI approved external battery chargers for iPhone 5 available immediately.
“The PowerSkin® Hybrid is all about convenience. From students enjoying games and social apps, to business travelers multi?tasking between meetings, The Hybrid serves as a charging solution for an array of devices and you can even use it without removing your current case,” said Jeniece Aragon, Marketing Director for XPAL Power. “It is slim, light?weight, and fits discreetly in any bag. Some users even find it fun to hear the ‘POP’ as you pull it off once your phone is recharged!”
The PowerSkin® Hybrid battery charger features a tough high?gloss plastic exterior, heat injected soft rubber suction cups on the interior, and a gray rubber connector tip on the bottom that can flex up to 90 degrees to accommodate larger cases. Similar to all PowerSkin® cases, the Hybrid includes the classic LED light strip on the back indicating the amount of battery charge remaining in the case. It extends power up to 70 percent, depending on the capacity of the battery in the device being charged, all within a slim 10 mm design weighing just 86 grams.
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Battery Capacity: 2,000 mAh
- Input Specifications: 5V, 1A
- Output Specifications: 5V, 1A
- Recharge time: ~ 4 hours
- Product Dimensions: 22.28(L) X 0.41(W) X 5.04(H) inches
- Weight: ~ 86g (0.19 lbs)
- Suction cups on charge for stability during charging
- Flex Tip Connector bends up to 90 degrees to accommodate most cases
- Interchangeable connector supports charging for different device needs
- (Micro-USB and Apple Lightning)
- MicroUSB cable for charging from your laptop
The Hybrid by PowerSkin® for iPhone 5 is priced at SRP S$ 79.90 and Hybrid for Micro-USB devices is priced at SRP S$69.90 (inclusive of GST). It is now available at EpiCentre, Challenger, GainCity, Newstead, Nubox, Infinite, Gadget World, Harvey Norman and Mustafa.