|Windows 8 on Macbook Air|
Luckily, the guys at Apple forums has found a fix to it and it worked for many, including myself. Here is the step by step fix:
1) Press the Windows button to bring you to the metro home page
2) Type in “CMD”(without quotes)
3) You’ll see “Command Prompt”, right click on that and Run as Administrator
4) In the new command line window, type in the following commands
“bcdedit /set disabledynamictick yes”
5) Wait until the operation is completed.
6) Restart your machine
This fix may even work on non-Mac products which faces the same issue. Hope this helps!